The Uplands Council independently represents the shared views and interests of over forty groups and individual members. It does this by participating in various local partnership structures and through the preparation of submissions and position papers on key policy issues. The Uplands Council currently has 56 members (28 individual and 28 group/organisational).
There are three main membership categories:
- Non-statutory organisations, groups or societies
- Community groups
- Individuals with an interest in the Uplands
Members are assigned by the Board to one of four panels based on primary interest:
- Farmers and Property Owners
- Environment and Recreation
- Economic and Tourism
Annual Membership Fee
Community Group/Tidy Towns Group
Group or organisation
Why become a member?
- A strong membership gives the organisation greater credibility
- Membership fees help to fund our activities.
- Help us to protect and enhance our natural environment
- Become informed on what is happening in your local area
- Receive the ‘Mountain Views’ newsletter twice a year
- Become eligible for election to represent your local organisation or yourself on the 27 person Board of Directors
Become a Member
If you would like to become a member, please download and complete the membership application form and return to the address below.
Membership fees can be paid by postal cheque or via online transfer. For further details please contact email@example.com or 01-2818406
Wicklow Uplands Council Ltd.
Tel: +353 1 281 8406
Fax: +353 1 281 8418